IMPORTANT NOTICE TO THE PUBLIC
UPDATED: March 25, 2020
PER ORDER OF NORTH READING TOWN ADMINISTRATOR
The public is respectfully asked to obey the posted closure notices. This closure has been extended until May 3rd.
* ALL SPORTS FIELDS, AT PARKS & SCHOOLS CLOSED TO PUBLIC/LEAGUE USE * IPSWICH RIVER PARK AND THE TRACK AT ARTHUR J. KENNEY FIELD REMAIN OPEN FOR FOR PASSIVE USE WITH SOCIAL DISTANCING. * FIELDS AND RECREATIONAL AMENITIES THAT PROMOTE LARGE GATHERINGS, AS WELL AS STRUCTURES WITH SURFACES THAT COULD ALLOW FOR THE TRANSMISSION OF VIRUSES, ARE CLOSED TO PUBLIC USE.
RESTRICTIONS WITH NOTED EXCEPTIONS LISTED BELOW.
* ALL RECREATIONAL STRUCTURES WITH SURFACES THAT ALLOW FOR TRANSMISSION OF VIRUSES ARE CLOSED AS FOLLOWS:
* IPSWICH RIVER PARK: PLAYGROUND, TENNIS COURTS, BASKETBALL COURTS, SKATE PARK & STREET HOCKEY RINK.
* CLARKE PARK: PLAYGROUND & BASKETBALL COURT.
* KIDSPOT: ENTIRE PLAYGROUND
North Reading Parks & Recreation has cancelled all programming through May 3rd.
Residents are reminded of the following preventative measures recommended by the state:
Wash your hands often, avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth, clean things that are frequently touched, cover your mouth when you cough or sneeze, stay at home if you are sick and older adults with health issues are urged to avoid large crowds and events. Individuals with volnerable people, like elderly parents, should also consider avoiding crowds.
Be sure to check out Recreation's upcoming programs!
Click HERE to view our Winter 2020 Brochure!
Information on Summer programs, pricing and dates will be available the beginning of April. Please understand we must wait for the start date of our programs until North Reading Schools has determined (with snow days) their last day of school. If you are looking for general information and pricing please call the office.
Register for programs @ northreadingma.myrec.com
Feel free to call our office with any questions, 978-664-6016.
For more information on Parks & Recreation visit our website
@ www.northreadingma.gov/parks-recreation or call 978-664-6016.
We'll be happy to help!