The public is reminded of the following guidelines for curbside trash and recycling in North Reading:
- Trash and recycling must be placed curbside by 6:30 AM.
- Trash is limited to two 35 gallon barrels per household.
- Recycling is dual-stream, meaning that paper and plastic must be separated when placed curbside.
- Paper recycling may be placed in paper bags. Plastic bags, for paper or plastic reycling, is prohibited.
- Complete trash/recycling collection guidelines may be found here.
- A complete 2018 trash/recycling calendar, including changes attributed to holidays, may be found here.
- Information regarding special collections for spring cleanup, metals, leaves, and Christmas trees, as well as other solid waste information, may be found here.