Rules & Regulations
- Only players, coaches and officials are allowed onto the field or track.
- Those authorized to enter the track and field area should walk on the mat while crossing the track.
- The following are not allowed on the track or field at any time:
Bikes, roller blades, skateboards, etc.
Shoes with spikes
Tents with spikes, chairs or canopies
Food or drink other than water
Chewing gum, sunflower seeds, snacks, candy or tobacco products.
Pets of any kind
- Only turf shoes, sneakers or molded cleats are allowed on the field.
- Only authorized personnel are allowed in and on the press box.
- All water bottles should be removed from the facility after each allowed use.
- Any damage or mis-use should be reported to the Parks Director immediately.
- Organized use of this facility is prohibited without an authorized permit from the North Reading Parks Dept.
- All signs of advertisement are prohibited without written approval from the Town of North Reading Parks Department.
It is a privilege to use this incredible facility
Treat it with respect
Keep it clean and keep it safe