Please be advised that the bathrooms (and any portable toilets removed) will be CLOSED for the Winter season as follows:
- North Reading High School - Turf Field effective 11/29/19
- Ipswich River Park - Bathrooms closed 11/4/19, Porta potties will be removed 11/29/19.
- Mullin Field - Porta potties removed 11/4/19
- Clark Park - Porta potties removed 11/4/19
- Chestnut Street - Porta potties removed 11/4/19
They will re-open when the conditions allow no freezing conditions - generally April 1, 2020.
If you plan on visiting Ipswich River Park to walk, please note;
- The parking lot and walkways are plowed after all priority streets and storm clean up is finished.
- The loop around the soccer fields is measured at 1/2 mile in distance.
- Please, please, please - if you bring pets, grab a disposable bag and clean up after your pet. The snow does not hide the pet waste, it just makes it worse for any clean ups after a long period of time.
- Ipswich River Park is self-supporting so your support is greatly appreciated so our funds can be used on upgrades.
Marty Tilton, Parks Director
Maureen Stevens, Operations Director/Department Head