https://www.mass.gov/info-details/reopening-massachusetts includes detailed resources pertaining to the 4-phased reopening plan in the state of Massachusetts. Each phase will last for at least 3 weeks.
Check here to view the local establishments that are currently open.
Phase 3 Step 1 (effective July 6, 2020):
- Fitness centers and health clubs
- Indoor & outdoor events
- Indoor recreation
- Museums and historical facilities
- Theatres and performance venues
Phase 2 Step 2 (effective June 22, 2020):
- Restaurants (indoor table service)
- Close contact personal services
- Retail dressing room (appointment only)
- Offices, at 50% capacity
Phase 2 (effective June 8, 2020):
- Restaurants (outdoor seating permitted)
- Expedited permitting for outdoor seating click here for application (no fee). Send complete applications to the Select Board at [email protected]
Retail businesses (phase 2, step 1)
Beverage container redemption (machine June 5th, over-the-counter June 19th)
Golf facilities (phase 2, step 1)
Operators of lodging (phase 2, step 1)
Additional Detailed Guidlines:
- Childcare and summer camp
- Outdoor recreation
- Health and human services
- Fall school reopening (K-12)
When can my business reopen? Click here to look up your business.
Please click here to view Massachusetts Phase 1 reopening guidelines power point presentation.
Please click here to view this guidance on reopening businesses.
Please click here to view the reopening list/table.