A Special Town Meeting was held on Monday, March 13, 2017 at 7:00 PM in the Performing Arts Center at North Reading High School. For more information, including a copy of the warrant, please click here. All articles were approved.
Handicapped accessible parking is available on the main Middle/High School entrance side, and wheelchairs will also be available within the building from this entrance. The location is identified with a green star in this map.
A list of articles is as follows:
1. Amend Code – Zoning By-law - Changes to Residential Multi-Family Zoning District Bylaw, §200-90 *
2. Amend Code – Zoning By-law - Establishment of Multi-Family Housing Overlay District*
3. Amend Code – Zoning By-law - Changes to Dimensional and Density Requirements of Industrial/Office Zoning District Bylaw, §200-40 *
4. Amend Code – Zoning By-law - Changes to Word uses and definitions, §200-4 *
5. Appropriate Money for Construction of Facilities at Arthur J. Kenney Field
6. Amend Code - Zoning By-law – Prohibited Uses (Recreational Marijuana Establishments)
The Board of Selectmen held an informational hearing on the Town Meeting warrant articles on Monday, March 6, 2017 at 8:00 PM in Room 14 of Town Hall.